Coty (COTY) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Coty (NYSE: COTY) was on watch amid rumors it could be targeted by L'Oreal. The source of the rumor was DealReporter, citing French Media.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!