Two suicide bombers kill themselves after Turkish police call to surrender: TV
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Two suicide bombers detonated explosives, killing themselves in an area near the Turkish capital Ankara on Saturday after police called on them to surrender, CNN Turk and other broadcasters reported.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said the two militants were preparing to carry out a car bomb attack.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Motor to boost U.S. investment as automakers respond to Trump
- Costa Rica sues Nicaragua over alleged territory violation
- Trump calls corporate tax border adjustment 'too complicated': WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!