Takeaway.com valued at 993 million euros in IPO
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Takeaway.com, the online food ordering service, said on Friday its shares had been priced at 23 euros each in its initial public offering, giving it a market capitalization of 993 million euros ($1.1 billion).
The Dutch company's IPO will raise 328 million euros from the sale of new and preexisting shares, representing a third of its equity, with 175 million euros coming from new shares.
The company plans to spend the money on paying down debt and funding expansion in Germany, where it competes with Delivery Hero.
(Reporting by Toby Sterling; Editing by Amrutha Gayathri)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
- Oil firms and carmakers diverge in costly debate
- Van der Bellen confirmed victor in Austrian presidential vote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!