Suicide bombers kill two in northeast Nigeria's Maiduguri: police
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (Reuters) - Suicide bombers in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri, the heart of a seven-year-old insurgency by Islamist militant group Boko Haram, killed two people, the state police commissioner said on Friday.
"We had a number of explosions today in Maiduguri," said Damian Chukwu, Borno state police commissioner. He said a total of six people died - two members of a government-approved militia and four suicide bombers.
(Reporting by Lanre Ola and Ahmed Kingimi; Writing by Alexis Akwagyir; Editing by Larry King)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Several people injured after car hits pedestrians in Australian city Melbourne
- Rights group files legal request on Trump business ties
- Trump won't wait to act on trade pact vows: spokesman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!