Science Applications International wins $700 million Pentagon contract
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Science Applications International Corp was awarded a $700 million contract for chemicals, packaged petroleum, oils and lubricants on Friday, the Pentagon said in a statement.
(Reporting by Mohammad Zargham; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackRock says hired former UK finance minister Osborne as adviser
- LPC: Leveraged loan bankers demand clarity on ECB rules
- Goldman Sachs rejects Indonesian businessman's $1.1 billion claim over share trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!