Science Applications International wins $700 million Pentagon contract
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Science Applications International Corp was awarded a $700 million contract for chemicals, packaged petroleum, oils and lubricants on Friday, the Pentagon said in a statement.
(Reporting by Mohammad Zargham; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China November forex reserves fall more than expected to lowest in nearly six years
- U.N. chief to appoint New Zealand lawmaker as South Sudan envoy
- Japan to increase loan to Fukushima operator Tepco to $123 billion: source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!