Science Applications International wins $700 million Pentagon contract
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Science Applications International Corp was awarded a $700 million contract for chemicals, packaged petroleum, oils and lubricants on Friday, the Pentagon said in a statement.
(Reporting by Mohammad Zargham; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iowa city braces for floods as river expected to crest
- Google launches service to take internet to India malls, cafes
- Japan's PM Abe: BOJ's new policy framework to strengthen monetary policy