Russian economy minister says government ready to sell Bashneft stake this month
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Russian Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev speaks during a news briefing at the Russia-ASEAN summit in Sochi, Russia, May 20, 2016. Host photo agency via Reuters ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE WAS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY. EDITORIAL USE ONLY.
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said on Monday that the government was ready to privatize a stake in the Bashneft oil firm this month, Russian news agencies reported.
Ulyukayev added that the investment consultant for Bashneft had recommended selling the Bashneft stake in one lot.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning; Editing by Adrian Croft)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump team memo on climate change alarms Energy Department staff
- U.S. launches probe into imports of China plywood
- U.S. regulator to fail Santander on community lending: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!