Mexico's Walmex says October same-store sales rise 10.8 percent
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Shoppers walk from a Wal-Mart store in Mexico City, August 15, 2012. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico's Wal-Mart de Mexico
At the end of last month, the company reported a surge in third-quarter net profit, helped by stronger sales and a divestment of a clothing chain.
(Reporting by Natalie Schachar)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Fantasy' to think others will follow Brexit, EU's Moscovici tells Trump
- Saudi to launch $30-50 billion renewable energy program soon: minister
- Hundreds of U.S. Marines land in Norway, irking Russia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!