Mexico's Walmex says October same-store sales rise 10.8 percent
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Shoppers walk from a Wal-Mart store in Mexico City, August 15, 2012. REUTERS/Edgard Garrido
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico's Wal-Mart de Mexico
At the end of last month, the company reported a surge in third-quarter net profit, helped by stronger sales and a divestment of a clothing chain.
(Reporting by Natalie Schachar)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey seeks to arrest 55 people suspected of financing Gulen - NTV
- Syrian army rushes forces to historic Palmyra in IS battle
- U.S. slated to sell $375 million of emergency reserve oil this winter