Explosion in Istanbul suburb wounds ten: Turkey's NTV
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - A steam boiler explosion in a cosmetics manufacturing plant in an Istanbul suburb wounded ten people on Monday, Turkish broadcasters NTV and CNN Turk said.
It blast happened in an area of the working-class suburb of Sultanbeyli, where there are many car repair shops and small factories, NTV said.
Images on social media showed fire trucks putting out a fire and smoke coming out of the top of a three-storey building.
(Reporting by Humeyra Pamuk and Ece Toksabay; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- South Sudan expels head of Norwegian refugee agency
- Next OSCE chairman to focus on fight against Islamist militancy
- Iraqi judo coach saved his black belt when Islamic State stormed Mosul club
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!