Explosion in Istanbul suburb wounds ten: Turkey's NTV
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - A steam boiler explosion in a cosmetics manufacturing plant in an Istanbul suburb wounded ten people on Monday, Turkish broadcasters NTV and CNN Turk said.
It blast happened in an area of the working-class suburb of Sultanbeyli, where there are many car repair shops and small factories, NTV said.
Images on social media showed fire trucks putting out a fire and smoke coming out of the top of a three-storey building.
(Reporting by Humeyra Pamuk and Ece Toksabay; Writing by David Dolan; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May: I will tell Trump when I find something unacceptable
- Syrian army and allies take village from Islamic State
- China party paper says no 'provocation' can stop its military drills
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!