At least two dead in Israeli building site collapse: rescue services
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A parking garage under construction collapsed in Tel Aviv on Monday, killing at least two people and trapping several others under the debris, rescue services said.
Some 20 people were treated for injuries.
The cause of the collapse was not immediately known, and several hours after the structure came down in a plume of dust, police said about four people were still missing and believed trapped under the debris.
The incident occurred in the Tel Aviv neighborhood of Ramat Hahayal adjacent to a hospital and buildings housing high-tech offices and restaurants.
(Reporting by Jeffrey Heller; Editing by Ari Rabinovitch)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- At least 10 killed by collapse of church in southern Nigeria: resident
- South Korea says Park impeachment could worsen sentiment
- Gambia's president-elect says loser Jammeh cannot reject polls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!