At least two dead in Israeli building site collapse: rescue services
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A parking garage under construction collapsed in Tel Aviv on Monday, killing at least two people and trapping several others under the debris, rescue services said.
Some 20 people were treated for injuries.
The cause of the collapse was not immediately known, and several hours after the structure came down in a plume of dust, police said about four people were still missing and believed trapped under the debris.
The incident occurred in the Tel Aviv neighborhood of Ramat Hahayal adjacent to a hospital and buildings housing high-tech offices and restaurants.
(Reporting by Jeffrey Heller; Editing by Ari Rabinovitch)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spain reviewing refueling permission for Russian warships
- Spanish police arrest Morrocan accused of supporting Islamic State
- Ericsson names Investor AB veteran Ekholm as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!