Alibaba says it is not making an investment in Netflix
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
The Netflix sign on is shown on an iPad in Encinitas, California, April 19,2013. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc, Alibaba spokesman Bob Christie told Reuters on Friday.
Christie was responding to market rumors about a possible deal between the Chinese e-commerce company and the U.S. video service.
(Reporting by Peter Henderson; Editing by Richard Chang)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rescuers save 2,400 migrants in Mediterranean, recover 14 bodies
- Argentina looks to battle corporate and public corruption with new laws
- British banks preparing to leave UK over Brexit: Observer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!