Alibaba says it is not making an investment in Netflix
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
The Netflix sign on is shown on an iPad in Encinitas, California, April 19,2013. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc, Alibaba spokesman Bob Christie told Reuters on Friday.
Christie was responding to market rumors about a possible deal between the Chinese e-commerce company and the U.S. video service.
(Reporting by Peter Henderson; Editing by Richard Chang)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber to pay $20 million to settle U.S. allegations it misled drivers about earnings
- George Soros says uncertainty over Trump will cause markets to falter
- Trump taps NFL owner Woody Johnson as ambassador to UK