Q3 2013 Allied Motion Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
AMHERST, N.Y., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: AMOT) today announced that a conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 10:00am Eastern Time to discuss the financial results for the quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2013. The call will include a presentation by Richard Warzala, President and CEO and Robert Maida, CFO followed by a question and answer period.
|Date||Wednesday, November 13, 2013|
|Time||10:00am Eastern Time|
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at Allied Motion's web site at www.alliedmotion.com by clicking on the conference call icon. It may be necessary for first time visitors to go to the site prior to the scheduled call to download and install any necessary audio software and preregister for the call.
During the question and answer period, priority will be given to addressing questions submitted in advance. Participants may submit questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Investor Relations at 716-242-8634 x600 and leaving a message. Instructions for asking questions during the call will be given at the beginning of the question period.
Headquartered in Amherst, New York, Allied Motion designs, manufactures and sells motion control products into applications that serve many industry sectors. Allied Motion is a leading supplier of precision and specialty motion control components and systems to a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world.
CONTACT: Allied Motion Technologies Inc. Sue Chiarmonte, 716-242-8634 x602 email@example.comSource: Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitch Rates Citibank Credit Card Issuance Trust Citiseries Class A 2014-3 Note
- Minister Oliver Calls Canada a 21st Century Energy Superpower at Energy Conference
- Groups Sue FDA for Seafood Health Information, Agency failed to respond to a petition from 2011
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!