Q3 2013 Allied Motion Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- Ford (F) Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Died
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
AMHERST, N.Y., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: AMOT) today announced that a conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 10:00am Eastern Time to discuss the financial results for the quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2013. The call will include a presentation by Richard Warzala, President and CEO and Robert Maida, CFO followed by a question and answer period.
|Date||Wednesday, November 13, 2013|
|Time||10:00am Eastern Time|
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at Allied Motion's web site at www.alliedmotion.com by clicking on the conference call icon. It may be necessary for first time visitors to go to the site prior to the scheduled call to download and install any necessary audio software and preregister for the call.
During the question and answer period, priority will be given to addressing questions submitted in advance. Participants may submit questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Investor Relations at 716-242-8634 x600 and leaving a message. Instructions for asking questions during the call will be given at the beginning of the question period.
Headquartered in Amherst, New York, Allied Motion designs, manufactures and sells motion control products into applications that serve many industry sectors. Allied Motion is a leading supplier of precision and specialty motion control components and systems to a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world.
CONTACT: Allied Motion Technologies Inc. Sue Chiarmonte, 716-242-8634 x602 email@example.comSource: Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gawk Incorporated Retires 150 Million Common Shares
- Look Familiar? KFC Canada Introduces The Big BOSS - A Premium Chicken Twist on the Iconic Double Burger
- Blue Ridge Partners Continues Firm Expansion with Addition of Four New Managing Directors and Principals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!