Frontier Soups Offers New Southwestern Four Pack of Non-GMO, Gluten-free Soups
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
WAUKEGAN, Ill. (PRWEB) August 01, 2014
Frontier Soups™, a producer of non-GMO gourmet soup mixes, is introducing a four pack of gluten free soups with South-of-the-Border seasoning, including the popular South of the Border Tortilla Soup, for healthy summer meals and as pantry staples for easy back-to-school dinners.
The new Southwestern Soup Four Pack is specially priced in August at $19.95, a savings of more than $6, and the gluten free soups make a nutritious change-up from taco night while satisfying American families' appetites for the warm spices of Mexican cuisine, said Trisha Anderson, company founder. Included in the new four pack are:
• The best-selling South of The Border Tortilla Soup with colorful black beans, corn, and red and green peppers. It is ready in 30 minutes,
• Arizona Sunset Enchilada Soup, a chicken enchilada soup that can be served as a clear broth soup or creamy "enchilada Suiza" style,
• California Gold Rush White Bean Chili, a chili for those who love flavor without too much heat. An easy adaptation makes this a vegetarian soup with artichoke hearts and a sweet potato in place of the ground turkey, and
• t://Texas Wrangler Black Bean Soup, a rich vegan soup and also a gluten free soup that makes a satisfying vegetarian meal for anyone.
"Our company is focused on providing families with a shortcut to homemade soup meals that are delicious and easy to make," Anderson said. "All of us at Frontier Soups have families, too, who we want to serve nutritious meals with clean ingredients that we also know they'll love."
All Frontier Soups 34 varieties are non-GMO soups with no salt added, and no preservatives, artificial ingredients or MSG. The soup mixes include best selling favorites like corn chowder and chicken noodle soup both of which are gluten free soups. Selections include 12 vegetarian soups and 28 certified gluten free soups.
Frontier Soups is also helping women and children with AIDS in Africa by selling colorful dinner napkins made by HIV-positive women and donating all proceeds to the 501(c)3 nonprofit Lifestitches, which gives HIV positive women a way to earn a living and receive treatment for themselves and their children by sewing beautiful table linens. More information about the LifeStitches napkins and the company's products is available online at FrontierSoups.com, facebook.com/pages/Frontier-Soups/79282421800 and twitter.com/FrontierSoups, or by calling 1-800-300-7687.
About Frontier Soups:
Frontier Soups™ has offered aspiring and accomplished home cooks a shortcut to healthy, homemade meals with 34 soups, stews, chili and chowders inspired by the finest traditions in American regional cuisine since 1986. The gourmet soup mixes, including 28 certified gluten-free soup varieties, are available in such outlets as A Southern Season, Whole Foods, Central Market, The Fresh Market, Safeway, Great Harvest Bread Company and Omaha Steak stores, through national and Canadian distribution and online at http://www.FrontierSoups.com. Frontier Soups is certified as a woman-owned business by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. The company is located at 895 Northpoint Blvd., Waukegan, IL 60085. More information is available online, by calling 1-800-300-7687 or by connecting on Facebook, facebook.com/pages/Frontier-Soups/79282421800 and Twitter, twitter.com/FrontierSoups.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12059118.htm
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange Announce Pricing of $500 million Trust Surplus Note Securities Issued by Farmers Exchange Capital III
- InventHelp® Client Designs Way to Avoid Leaving Children and Pets in Vehicles (AUP-425)
- Century Business Solutions Announces Fully PCI Compliant, Integrated Credit Card Processing with NetSuite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!