FBI Says Reopening Probe into Clinton Emails
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The FBI is reopening its probe into Hillary Clinton emails.
The following was posted to Twitter on Friday:
FBI to re-open investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server. Sound the October Surprise klaxon! pic.twitter.com/e7hIoz4MLy— Richard Chambers (@newschambers) October 28, 2016
FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened— Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse) October 28, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims 258K vs 255K Expected
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
- Axalta Coating Systems Returns as Presenting Sponsor of 2017 North American International Auto Show Charity Preview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!