iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) call put ratio 1 call to 5 puts into FOMC rate decision
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ: TLT) up 6c to $134.84. 30-day call option implied volatility of 14 compares to volatility of 12 from a month ago info FOMC rate decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!