Yelp (YELP) volatility elevated into better than expected Q2 results and outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) reported Q2 EPS of 1c, 8c better than the analyst estimate. Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.4M versus the consensus estimate of $169.8M. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 180, August is at 103, September is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 105.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Volatility and Volume movement
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) low into ECB meeting announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!