Yelp (YELP) volatility elevated into better than expected Q2 results and outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) reported Q2 EPS of 1c, 8c better than the analyst estimate. Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.4M versus the consensus estimate of $169.8M. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 180, August is at 103, September is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 105.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- General Electric (GE) General Electric (GE) call put ratio 3.5 to 1 put into Q4
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!