Wells Fargo (WFC) calls active on elevated volatility as shares rebound
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, November is at 31, December is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) calls active on 4 calls to 1 put
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!