Weight Watchers (WTW) October calls active
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) October weekly 11, 11.5 and October 11 calls are active on total call volume of 4,100 to 167. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 55, October is at 54; compared to its 52-weekl range of 45 to 143.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR