United Natural Foods (UNFI) September volatility elevated at 107 into better than expected results
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) is recently up 63c to $42.45 in the premarket after the specialty food company reported better than expected earnings, guidance. September call option implied volatility is at 107, October is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Western Digital (WDC) December weekly volatility increases into investor meeting