United Natural Foods (UNFI) September volatility elevated at 107 into better than expected results
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) is recently up 63c to $42.45 in the premarket after the specialty food company reported better than expected earnings, guidance. September call option implied volatility is at 107, October is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Vix Mid-term Futures Etf (VIXM) volatility low after earnings and into elections
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!