Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (T) reached an agreement to acquire Time Warner (TWX) in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $107.50 per share, or about $85B, the companies announced Saturday. T reported Q3 profits of 74c on revenue of $40.9B versus the 74c and $41.15B that was expected. TWX October weekly call option implied volatility is at 55, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51.Time Warner (NYSE: TWX)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!