Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AT&T (T) reached an agreement to acquire Time Warner (TWX) in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $107.50 per share, or about $85B, the companies announced Saturday. T reported Q3 profits of 74c on revenue of $40.9B versus the 74c and $41.15B that was expected. TWX October weekly call option implied volatility is at 55, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 51.Time Warner (NYSE: TWX)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!