Stocks with implied volatility movement; XLI XLY
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Stocks with implied volatility movement: Industrial Select Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLI), Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euro Strengthens vs Dollar; German Industrial Production Shows Surprise Drop in Oct. (FXE)
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- Moody's Raises Greece's Rating from 'C' to 'Caa3'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!