Stocks with implied volatility movement; TIVO SRX AMRN
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Tivo (Nasdaq: TIVO), SRA International (NYSE: SRX), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Gians as April $12.50 Call Options Heat Up
- Mindray Medical (MR) Addresses Short-Seller Allegations; Will Hold Conference Call
- Geoinvesting Hit Piece on AmTrust Financial (AFSI) 'Amateur Hour' - Bronte Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!