Stocks with implied volatility movement; TIVO SRX AMRN
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Q4 Volume Guidance 'Achievable' and Higher Earnings in Focus - Credit Suisse
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Tivo (Nasdaq: TIVO), SRA International (NYSE: SRX), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Shares Ticks Higher
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Advance
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!