Stocks with implied volatility movement; TIVO SRX AMRN
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Tivo (Nasdaq: TIVO), SRA International (NYSE: SRX), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 3D Systems (DDD) Gains On Reports of Huge Deal - Piper
- Traders Eye TiVo (TIVO) Amid Pressured trading Session
- Plug Power (PLUG) Pops Higher; CEO Affirms Financing Deal for GenKey Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!