Stocks with implied volatility movement; TIVO MAT AMRN
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Tivo (Nasdaq: TIVO), Mattel (NYSE: MAT), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Hits Session Lows
- From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: Thomas & Friends: Dinos & Discoveries
- Highly Speculative Chatter Lifts FXCM (FXCM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!