Stocks with implied volatility movement; TIVO MAT AMRN
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Tivo (Nasdaq: TIVO), Mattel (NYSE: MAT), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Surges Over 150% on Following Positive Interim Results for RG-101 in HCV
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/16: (EGLE) (IBIO) (MSO) (CHK) Higher; (NFLX) (EXTR) (TZOO) (BHI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!