Stocks with implied volatility movement; TIVO MAT AMRN
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 1 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Tivo (Nasdaq: TIVO), Mattel (NYSE: MAT), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Goldman Sachs Highlights Four Concerns for Retail Stocks
- Albert Fried & Company Downgrades TiVo (TIVO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!