Stocks with implied volatility movement; SLB MU
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB), Micron (NYSE: MU) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Announces Proposed $1 Billion Offering of Senior Notes
- UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Named New Short in Lakewood Capital Letter
- Micron Technology (MU) Poised to Open Lower on Concerns of China Home-Grown DRAM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!