Stocks with implied volatility movement; NXY EFA
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Nexen (NYSE: NXY), iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE: EFA) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Stocks Gain Following FOMC Statement
- Advance U.S. Retail Sales Rose 0.6% in August, Flat with Expectations (XRT)
- EU sanctions on Russia to enter into force tomorrow (RSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!