Stocks with implied volatility movement; NOK GLW
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Nokia (NYSE: NOK), Corning (NYSE: GLW) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Corning (GLW) to Overweight
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/28: (RCPT) (TRNX) (VDSI) (MSG) Higher; (TWTR) (AMKR) (CVLT) Lower (more...)
- Traders Get Bearish on Facebook (FB) Ahead of Q3 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!