Stocks with implied volatility movement; NOK GLW
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Nokia (NYSE: NOK), Corning (NYSE: GLW) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust CMO Susan Somersille Johnson Named Among Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Corporate America by Black Enterprise Magazine
- Aether Adds Multi-Room and Bluetooth Support to Cone, Making It Even Easier to Play the Perfect Sound for the Moment
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Hits Session Highs Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!