Stocks with implied volatility movement; LO TIVO AMRN
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Lorillard (NYSE: LO), TiVo (Nasdaq: TIVO), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Could be the Next Flip - Henry Blodget
- Amarin (AMRN) Gains, Traders Discuss Positive Article on NAFLD Patients
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Surges 27% on $200K Military Base Body-Cam Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!