Stocks with implied volatility movement; BJ BIG AMRN
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
Stocks with implied volatility movement; BJ's Wholesale (NYSE: BJ), Big Lot (NYSE: BIG), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) June 85 puts active into Q2 and outlook
- PVH Corp. (PVH) calls twice as active as puts on elevated volatility into Q1 and outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) June 95 and 100 puts active into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!