Stocks with implied volatility movement; BJ BIG AMRN
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Stocks with implied volatility movement; BJ's Wholesale (NYSE: BJ), Big Lot (NYSE: BIG), Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Gains Ahead of Thursday's Webcast on 'New Offering'
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Presentation Slides Show Vascepa 'SPA Rescission Appeal Ongoing'
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Affirms Commitment to Completion of REDUCE-IT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!