Stocks with call strike movement; VRTX SWN
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
RT Options Scanner shows Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) July 46 call volatility decreased 2%, Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) May 31 call option implied volatility increased 10% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) /Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Deal Bullish for SMID Biotech and Big Drugs, Says RBC
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- Southwestern Energy Declares Dividend On Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!