Stocks with call strike movement; VRTX SWN
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
RT Options Scanner shows Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) July 46 call volatility decreased 2%, Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) May 31 call option implied volatility increased 10% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
- Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!