Stocks with call strike movement; VRTX SWN
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
RT Options Scanner shows Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) July 46 call volatility decreased 2%, Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) May 31 call option implied volatility increased 10% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: StreetSweeper.org Negative on Cyberonics (CYBX)
- Vertex to Announce First Quarter 2014 Financial Results on May 1
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!