Stocks with call strike movement; VRTX SWN
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
RT Options Scanner shows Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) July 46 call volatility decreased 2%, Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) May 31 call option implied volatility increased 10% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Comments on Gains in Vertex (VRTX)
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) Hits Session High; Nov. Calls Active
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!