Stocks with call strike movement; RIMM STX
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) October 9 call option implied volatility increased 3%, Research in Motion Seagate (NYSE: STX) July 24 call option implied volatility increased 10% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “All Quiet on the Western Front.”
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!