Stocks with call strike movement; CHK RIMM
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
RT Options Scanner shows Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) August 18 call option implied volatility increased 1%, Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) August 7 call option implied volatility increased 6% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!