Stocks with call strike movement; CHK GRPN
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
RT Options Scanner shows Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) October 18 call volatility decreased 3%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) June 12 call option implied volatility increased 6% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “All Quiet on the Western Front.”
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!