Stocks with call strike movement; CHK GRPN
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
RT Options Scanner shows Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) July 19 call volatility increased 2%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) June 9 call option implied volatility decreased 9% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agrium (AGU) calls active on report in merger talks
- Potash (POT) calls active on report in merger talks with Agrium (AGU)
- Allly (ALLY) volatility low as shares rally to seven-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!