Stocks with call strike movement; CHK GRPN
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
RT Options Scanner shows Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) July 19 call volatility increased 2%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) June 9 call option implied volatility decreased 9% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Groupon’s Holiday Weekend Delivers Record Sales
- FTTN: Cold Temperatures to Turn Up Natural Gas Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!