Stocks with call strike movement; CHK GRPN
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
RT Options Scanner shows Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) July 19 call volatility increased 2%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) June 9 call option implied volatility decreased 9% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options Pricing Suggest Volatile Apple (AAPL) Movement Post-Q1 Results
- Blue Calypso Files Motion to Lift Stay in Patent Infringement Cases and Appeal on Covered Business Method Review Decisions
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!