Stocks with call strike movement; CHK GRPN
- All Eyes on Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
RT Options Scanner shows Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) July 19 call volatility increased 2%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) June 9 call option implied volatility decreased 9% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active; Muddy Waters Tweets on SEC Investigation
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Names Brad Sylvester Vice President – Investor Relations and Communications
- Carl Icahn 13F Shows Lowered Stake in Netflix (NFLX), Higher eBay (EBAY) (MORE...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!