Stocks with call strike movement; CHK BAC
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) May 18 call volatility increased 2%, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) November 9 call option implied volatility increased 3% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Gains
- Exterran Partners Completes Acquisition of Assets from MidCon Compression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!