Stocks with call strike movement; CHK BAC
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) May 18 call volatility increased 2%, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) November 9 call option implied volatility increased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology (LLTC) calls active on report of impending Analog Devices (ADI) takeover
- Facebook (FB) July weekly volatility increases as shares near record high into Q2 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!