Stocks with call strike movement; CHK BAC
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
Chesapeake (NYSE: CHK) May 18 call volatility increased 2%, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) November 9 call option implied volatility increased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starwood Hotels (HOT) Hits Session Highs Amid Options Activity
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Cuts 2015 Capex by $500M
- FIDO Alliance Members MedImpact and Nok Nok Labs to Deliver FIDO Authentication to Physicians, an Industry First for Healthcare
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBank of America, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!