Stocks with call strike movement; AMRN NOK
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
RT Options Scanner shows Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) January 25 call option implied volatility decreased 6%, Nokia (NYSE: NOK) August 2 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Stocks with call strike movement; VIAB WYNN
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!