Stocks with call strike movement; AMRN NOK
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
RT Options Scanner shows Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) January 25 call option implied volatility decreased 6%, Nokia (NYSE: NOK) August 2 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
- CBOE and C2 to List Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Beginning July 28
- IMS Core, Voice Application Server and Session Border Controller Revenues to Top $5 Billion by 2019, According to Dell'Oro Group Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!