Stocks with call strike movement; AMRN NOK
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
RT Options Scanner shows Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) January 25 call option implied volatility decreased 6%, Nokia (NYSE: NOK) August 2 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Shares Strengthens Amid Activity in Weekly Calls
- Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Sees Heavy Put Trading as Shares Sink to New 52-Week Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!