Stocks with call strike movement; AMRN NOK
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
RT Options Scanner shows Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) January 25 call option implied volatility decreased 6%, Nokia (NYSE: NOK) August 2 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin (AMRN), Eddingpharm Enter Vascepa Development, Commercialization Agreement for China
- Orange, Nokia Networks team up on Telco Cloud
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) halted, news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!