Sarepta (SRPT) volatility low into shares could have 'considerably more upside,' Barron's says
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta (SRPT) share price recently doubled after a surprise FDA approval of its Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug Exondys 51, Sarepta could have "considerably more upside" when taking into account traditional biotech valuation metrics, Barron's says. Option implied volatility index mean is at 59, compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 399, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!