Sarepta (SRPT) volatility low into shares could have 'considerably more upside,' Barron's says
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarepta (SRPT) share price recently doubled after a surprise FDA approval of its Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug Exondys 51, Sarepta could have "considerably more upside" when taking into account traditional biotech valuation metrics, Barron's says. Option implied volatility index mean is at 59, compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 399, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 'Medically Necessary' at Aetna When Certain Criteria are Met
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!