Sarepta (SRPT) volatility low into shares could have 'considerably more upside,' Barron's says
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sarepta (SRPT) share price recently doubled after a surprise FDA approval of its Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug Exondys 51, Sarepta could have "considerably more upside" when taking into account traditional biotech valuation metrics, Barron's says. Option implied volatility index mean is at 59, compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 399, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Facebook (FB) November weekly 140 calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!