Put option volume increases: RSH JNPR MT WFM
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Put option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: RadioShack (NYSE: RSH), Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR), ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT), Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- Trade Group Rules Holders of RadioShack (RSH) CDS Contracts Won't Receive Payouts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!