Put option volume increases: RSH JNPR MT WFM
- Wall Street opens little changed as investors eye Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/24: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (EXPR) (LZB) (SOL) Lower (more...)
Put option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: RadioShack (NYSE: RSH), Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR), ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT), Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) September 115 straddle priced for movement of 6.5% into Q4, puts active
- Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly call volume increases on Musk to make product announcement today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!