Put option volume increases: RSH JNPR MT WFM
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Put option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: RadioShack (NYSE: RSH), Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR), ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT), Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 3.5 calls for 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!