Put option volume increases: RSH JNPR MT WFM
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Put option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: RadioShack (NYSE: RSH), Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR), ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT), Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 1/27: Apple (AAPL), 3M (MMM), Caterpiallar (CAT), DuPoint (DD), Yahoo! (YHOO) Report
- Analyst Recommends Shorting as Much Rockwell Medical (RMTI) as You Can Following FDA Approval
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Receives FDA Fast-Track Designation for BCX4161
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!