Put option volume increases: RSH JNPR MT WFM
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Put option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: RadioShack (NYSE: RSH), Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR), ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT), Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil majors' results surprise, but output fall, volatile trading lurk
- MDC Partners (MDCA) said target of fraud piece
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Lackluster Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!