Put option volume increases: HFC LOGI ERTS TXT
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Put option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC), Logitech (Nasdaq: LOGI), Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) and Textron (NYSE: TXT).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Muddy Waters Mentions NQ Mobile (NQ) on Twitter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!