Options with increasing volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Options with increasing volume: WBAI SODA KPTI ECL TROW AMP AZN OMER CNO UBS TUR TASR PSA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!