Nike (NKE) September weekly 55 straddle priced for movement of 5% into Q1
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) September weekly 55 straddle priced for movement of 5% into Q1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%