Mosaic Co (MOS) puts active on reports of Florida sinkhole
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) October and November 25 puts are active on total put volume of 3,010 contracts (1,600 calls) on reports of a leak of contaminated water through a sinkhole at a Mosaic Co fertilizer facility in Florida. September weekly put option implied volatility is at 49, October is at 40, November is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
- American Express (AXP) January volatility elevated at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- Wal-mart (WMT) volatility up from one month ago
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!