Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Reneges on Sales Cut-Off Date for PCs Preloaded with Windows 7
- PS4 (SNE) Sales Said to Handily Outpace Xbox One (MSFT) in November
- Nokia (NOK) Could Implement Android in Upcoming Handset (MSFT) (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!