Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- Emerson Electric (EMR) Plans to Spin Network Power Unit; Will Explore Other Options
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) to Sell Heritage Royalty LP in $3.3B Deal
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs; Includes Microsoft Edge Branding
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Gains Amid Chatter (MSFT)
- AOL (AOL) to Assume Managementt of Microsoft's (MSFT) Display, Mobile, and Video Ad Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!