Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global PC Shipments Expected to Decline 6.2% in 2015; Windows 10 Not Seen as Growth Driver - IDC
- Microsoft (MSFT) Selects Dolby Audio (DLB) for Windows 10; Will be Natively Supported by New Edge Browser
- Microsoft (MSFT) Updates on Windows 10 Connectivity Capability; Cortana Will Expand to Android, iOS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!