Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Office Revenue Poised to Accelerate, Says Cowen; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Outperform'
- Costco (COST) puts more active than calls on increasing volatility into Q3
- 58.com (WUBA) call puts ratio is 15 calls to 1 put into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!