Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Could Gain Tablet Market Share if This Initiative Continues...
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Gering up for More Cross-Platform Entertainment Development Utilizing Cloud
- IdentityX Joins FIDO Alliance Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!