Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on Microsoft (MSFT) Ahead of Windows 10 Release
- CBOE and C2 to List Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Beginning July 28
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/22: (AN) (QCOM) (AXON) (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!