Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT), Yahoo (YHOO) Enter Amended Search Partnership; Will Focus on Two Core Areas
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Roll-Out of Office 365 Video; Includes Mobile
- UPDATE: Bluebird Bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $150 at JPMorgan Ahead of LentiGlobin Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!