Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Debut Head-Work VR Gaming Device in 2015 (FB) (SNE)
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- VirnetX and Microsoft Settle Pending Patent Disputes and Agree to Jointly Petition to Terminate IPR Proceedings as to Microsoft