Microsoft (MSFT) volatility elevated into Q1 and enterprise outlook
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is expected to release of Q1 results after the close on October 20. October put option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 26; above its six-month average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows Phone 8.1 at 3.1% Adoption Rate in First Week
- Helsingin Bussiliikenne Oy (Helsinki Bus Transportation Company) saves money, boosts customer satisfaction with Power BI for Office 365
- Bing in the Classroom program launches to provide ad-free search for schools
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!