Michael Kors (KORS) October calls active
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) October 47 and 49 calls are active on total call volume of 4,010 contracts (200 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 44, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 64.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!