Herbalife (HLF) call put ratio 1 call for 7 puts on unconfirmed Icahn chatter
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) August weekly and September puts are active on total put volume of 5,800 contracts (800 calls) on unconfirmed chatter Carl Icahn is paring his stake.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally