Herbalife (HLF) call put ratio 1 call for 7 puts on unconfirmed Icahn chatter
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) August weekly and September puts are active on total put volume of 5,800 contracts (800 calls) on unconfirmed chatter Carl Icahn is paring his stake.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- General Motors (GM) October weekly 33 straddle priced for movement of 3.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!