Herbalife (HLF) call put ratio 1 call for 7 puts on unconfirmed Icahn chatter
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) August weekly and September puts are active on total put volume of 5,800 contracts (800 calls) on unconfirmed chatter Carl Icahn is paring his stake.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!