Hasbro (HAS) volatility increases, call put ratio is 2.8 calls to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) October option implied volatility is at 52, November is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 47 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 17. October 81 and 82 calls are active.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!