Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls active on renewed PE related chatter
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) October 55 and 60 calls are active on total call volume of 970 contracts (50 puts) on renewed PE related chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 44, November is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Restoration Hardware (RH) calls active on sharp rally
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back