Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 23, November is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!