Euro Currency Trust (FXB) volatility low into Flash Crash of Pound
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust (NYSE: FXB) October call option implied volatility is at 10, November is at 11, compared to its 52-week range of 7 to 31 into the pound plunging 6.1% in two-minutes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- AK Steel (AKS) October weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!