Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 4.25 from previous day. Nikkei 225 up 0.77%, DAX up 0.20%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $46.36, natural gas up 3%, gold at $1213 an ounce, copper up 2.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements