Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 7.50 from previous day. Nikkei 225 up 1.7%, DAX up 0.8%. WTI Crude oil is recently at $43.25, natural gas down 0.57%, gold at $1226 an ounce, copper up 1.9%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!